Evolution UL - JIH s.r.o.
The UL-Jih Evolution is a two seat, high wing, single engine ultralight, designed and built in the Czech Republic by UL - JIH s.r.o. Two versions were available in 2010.
From the aircraft manufacturer:
EVOLUTION – The SuperTourer
Growing traffic on the roads. Frequent traffic jams. Endless waiting. Loss of time
that you would be able to utilize better. Are these problems that you meet
Then it is just you that an entire new dimension of travelling – Personal Aviation
– is designed for. No matter whether you travel for fun or for business, you will
certainly be addressed by the cruising speed of 275 km/h with the flying range
of 1750 km in luxury that can be compared to a limousine. Individual travelling
in Evolution will give you flexibility, safety and independence. All travelling will
turn into fun that will always enrich you with new experience.
As standard you will receive Rotax 912 ULS, a three-blade propeller with permanent
speed, modern avionics with digital instruments, GPS navigation systems, an electric
retractable landing gear and a ballistic rescue system.
MANUFACTURER’S WARNING: FLYING IN EVOLUTION CAUSES ADDICTION!!
Landing and take-off is ground roll.
Empty weight inkludes BRS installation!
- Empty weight: 595 lbs
- MTOW: 1041 lbs
- Stall speed: 35 kts
- Cruise speed: 146 kts
- Never exceed speed VNE: 162 kts
- Climb: 1280 ft/min
- Takeoff distance (50ft obstacle): 328 ft
- Landing distance (50´ft obstacle): 328 ft
- Engine: 912 ULS
- Fuel consumption: 5 gph
- Price / For sale for: 128650 USD
- Empty weight: 270 kg
- MTOW: 472 kg
- Stall speed: 64 kph
- Cruise speed: 270 kph
- Never exceed speed VNE: 300 kph
- Climb: 6.5 m/s
- Takeoff distance (15m obstacle): 100 m
- Landing distance (15m obstacle): 100 m
- Engine: 912 ULS
- Fuel consumption: 18 liters per hr
- Price / For sale for: 100000 EUR